Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Okay Mar

What do you think? We can do whatever you want...I thought this was just a great spring stripe with fun embellishments...yeah...it's more fru fru than you are, so if you have any different ideas tell me. We can swap the brown in the header for aqua, lavender, pink, or lighter brown.



Look at the papers I loaded to the right--we can do any one of those for your background instead of the pink/green dots...you might be sick of looking at dots by now. And we can ditch the flower for one of the ones in the sidebar...or nothing at all. You may not even want your pic on your header. And, this is a different template than you have right now. It doesn't have the ribbon headers like yours has now (you know, with the green polka dots?) but I can figure out how to add that to this template if you want. I just like how the posting area is so much larger and how you can outline the header with different colors. Anyway, just let me know.

No comments: